terça-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2011

I wish that I could turn back time (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

what's done is done it feels so bad 
what once was happy now is sad 
I'll never love again 
my world is ending 

I wish that I could turn back time 
cos now the guilt is all mine 
can't live without 
the trust from those you love 
I know we can't forget the past 
you can't forget love & pride 
because of that, it's killin' me inside 

It all returns to nothing, it all comes 
tumbling down, tumbling down, 
tumbling down 
It all returns to nothing, I just keep 
letting me down, letting me down, 
letting me down

In my heart of hearts 
I know that I called never love again 
I've lost everything 
everything 
everything that matters to me, matters 
in this world 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário